The Statement of Accounts represents our financial position for the year ended 31 March. It summarises the council's assets and liabilities as at 31 March and a cashflow statement which sets out where our money came from and how it was spent.
- Annual Governance Statement
- Auditor's Annual Report
- Audited Statement of Accounts
- Notice of Publication of Statement of Accounts [PDF, 90Kb]
- Notice of Inspection 2021/22 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Notice of Publication of Statement of Accounts [PDF, 83Kb]
- Annual Financial Report 2020/21 [PDF, 2.5MB]
- Audit of Accounts 2020/21 [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Annual Governance Statement 2020/21 [PDF, 0.4MB]
- Statement of Accounts 2019/20 [PDF, 2MB]
- Annual Governance Statement 2019/20 [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2019/20 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Notice of Publication of Statement of Accounts [PDF, 79Kb]
- Draft Annual Financial Report 2019/20 [PDF, 1.5MB]
- Notice of Inspection 2019/20 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Notice of Publication of Statement of Accounts [PDF, 78Kb]
- Statement of Accounts 2018/19 [PDF, 2.5MB]
- Notice of Audit of Accounts 2018/19 [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Annual Governance Statement 2018/19 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Statement of Accounts 2017/18 [PDF, 1.5MB]
- Final Audit Results Report 2017/18 [PDF, 5MB]
- Audit Letter of Representation 2017/18 [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2017/18 [PDF, 86Kb]
You can view previous year's documents in our Financial document archive.
Our accounts are subject to audit by Ernst & Young LLP, London.
Each year we set a budget for the coming financial year and put together a Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS) for the next six years. Calculations for the district’s council tax are based on this budget.
Expenditure over £250
We publish this information so you can see what we spend money on. These payments are for goods and services, grant payments, payments to other public bodies and expense payments.
Procurement card expenditure
We publish online details of all payments made to suppliers for goods and services using a procurement card. The data is listed as a single annual dataset updated on a quarterly basis.
Financial documents for previous years can be found on the Finance Document Archive page.